Welcome to the CBRA Digital Facebook Photo Challenge!
6 Weeks of Prizes – September 17th – October 22nd
As a way to thank our members we have organized a Photo Challenge offering 6 weeks of prizes generously donated by our local businesses and some of our own members! What????!!!! Not a member? Sign up here and pay your yearly dues of $25. It’s as easy as that!
How it works!
Every week on Saturday by 12:00 pm (noon) we will post on our CBRA (Cumberland Beach Ratepayers Association) Facebook page & group page a required picture theme to be taken and submitted by the deadline on the following Thursday by noon commencing today, September 17th, 2022. We will announce the winner on Friday’s each week by noon and the winner will be contacted.
You must submit your photo on that same post (either on the FB page or the group page) along with some sort of date stamp (perhaps on your phone, a piece of paper in the photo itself with the date clearly marked) and upload it to the same post that we have created for that week’s photo challenge.
- Saturday, 12 noon – picture required will be announced
- Thursday, 12 noon the following week is the deadline for the picture to be submitted to our FB page and directly on the correlating post
- Friday, 12 noon – the winner is announced
We have a fantastic line up of prizes that have been generously donated by local community business and our own members. We will be using a random generator to decide the winning prize of the week!
- An original art piece valued at $250 by our member https://www.facebook.com/kristinedrummondart http://www.kristinedrummondart.com
- A Charcuterie Board donated by our own member Angela Foster
- A $60 gift certificate donated by our own member Janice Redpath
- Eight (😎 gift certificates donated by Orchard Fruit Market
- A Party Pizza from Bedrock Cafe
- Two (2) $25 gift certificates to Tim Horton’s donated by our own members Sara & Scott Tuck!
Rules & Guidelines
And of course here are the Photo Challenge Rules & Basic Submission Guidelines for Photographs:
- The Challenge is open for online submissions only, through the contest page and the group page available on https://www.facebook.com/cumberlandbeach
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be clear and legible.
- You may submit as many entries per week as you wish keeping with that week’s theme and don’t forget to include your date stamp.
- Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page.
- All submitted photos must not contain logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary are strictly prohibited and will be deleted. Under no circumstance will the CBRA be liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted or injury & damage caused to any participant resulting from or in connection with this Photo Challenge.
- Facebook is in no way affiliated with the CBRA Photo Challenge.